QuickBooks’ in-built features, tools, and applications perform multitasking functions to make things easy to handle same as other online accounting software. This article will tell you about the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool which introduces to tackle all problematic issues without any hassle with this tool you can prevent your damaged data and repair all network issues.
This tool is designed to diagnose and repair all errors. When you run this software, it automatically detects and corrects the error. This thing will save valuable time to work on the core part of your business. This specific tool makes all possible ways to fix network errors, company file issues, damaged data problems, and many more. Complete information about this tool may fulfill your all business essentials. But to take all advantages of this tool, you need to perform accurately.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks File Doctor: QuickBooks Damaged File Repair Tool
How QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is beneficial for you?
- The best use of this tool is to resolve 6000, H101, H202, H303, and H505 series error
- This is a savior for all lost and damaged data
- If QB user is trying to access the company data in one system that is already saved in another system, at that time this tool makes a way to complete the process
Meet with System Requirements
- Check and verify the QuickBooks hosting mode is ON
- Utilize the admin login in windows
Things you need to consider
- Before downloading the recent release of this tool, make sure that you uninstall this tool
- It is compatible with all versions of QuickBooks Desktop
- It doesn’t support the QuickBooks Mac version
- Since the QuickBooks Desktop 2015 version, you find this tool in-built
In QuickBooks Desktop, you will find two types:
- QuickBooks File Doctor stand-alone
- Built-in file doctor
How to Install the QuickBooks File Doctor Stand-Alone version?
- In the first step, install the recent release of File doctor
- Then, go to Intuit’s official site to download the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Hit the double-click on it; all instructions will appear on your screen. To complete the process, agree and follow them
Once the installation process is not completed, then you are all set to utilize the windows Task-bar
- From the drop-down list, you have to locate the company file or hit the click on the Browse option to locate it manually on the hard drive
- Now, you have to select the “Check File Damage Only” and hit the next click on the Diagnose file to put in the basic fix.
- This tool window gives you two options to select. You can pick any one of them according to your issue.
- Now, you have to write in Company File Admin Password and click on the Next button
- Two choices to run diagnosing will appear on your screen
- Move forward and choose if you are working on QuickBooks Host/Server and hit the NO button if you work on the QuickBooks workstation
- After that, this tool starts to fix your all company issues. It may take a few minutes
- Wait until the process is not completed. The time taken in the process depends upon your QuickBooks company file.
- Once the resolving process is finished, you will receive a success message and you are all done with this process.
Note: From the tool window, If you QuickBooks encounter 6000 series error or facing a damaged company file then pick the first option. If you face Network problems then pick the second option. Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor is specifically designed to repair damaged data. This tool supports the server 2003-2012, window 7, window 8, and window 10
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 301
To utilize the Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor, you need to perform the below steps:
- First of all, introduce your QuickBooks without opening your company file.
- Hit the next click on the “Menu” and then choose the utilities
- From the available preferences, click on the “Repair File” button
- Hit the next click on the Browse and then choose the company file that requires diagnosis and fix it
- Open the Advanced Settings drop-down menu, you have to choose the type of fix that you need the file to undergo, and click on the NEXT
- The next thing you have to do enter your admin ID and password and click on the “Continue” button
- Once the process is completed, you can open your file
Hopefully, the above information was helpful for you to know about QuickBooks File Doctor. You get complete guidance to run this tool. It will help you to avoid all time that you spent fixing the error manually. So, you can manage the entire business accounting without any interruption and make more time to focus on business productivity goals.