Many a times Sage 50 users come across issues while installing the latest version of the software on Windows XP operating system. To help you install your Sage 50 successfully on your computer, we have put this article together.
If there is an on-screen pop up “Not a valid Win32 application”, it means that there is an error which needs to be fixed. In this article we have explained how to fix installation issues on Windows XP. If you are unable to go through these steps yourself, you can chat with us at our Sage Chat support portal and get help online.
Sage 50 installation issues: Reasons
- You are installing Sage 50 accounting software on an incompatible computer.
- Windows XP doesn’t support NET Framework 4.5.2’s installation or Visual C++ 2012.
- Another main reason is the base of Sage 50 accounting software is Microsoft. NET Framework.
If the reason is because of any of the above given points then there may arise problems while installing the program. The easiest thing you can do to fix this very problem is ask for Sage Installation Support any time of the day.
Fixes to help your installation smoother
- As discussed, the main base of Sage50 software is Microsoft. NET Framework 4.5. This isn’t available for Windows XP, but if you need to do
- The user needs to upgrade the operating system to Windows 7
Follow the below mentioned steps to upgrade to Windows 7
To upgrade Sage firstly you would need to uninstall Windows XP from your computer and then install Windows 7.
Ensure that you transfer all important files and settings to an external hard drive. You can use Windows Easy Transfer tool for this process.
- Download and run Windows 7.
- Make sure that you check if there is proper backup and that all the requirements are met for Windows 7. Then run the installation.
- Download Windows 7 ISO for Windows product key.
- Now, boot from the installation media. It is important that this is inserted in to your computer.
- Reboot your computer. After that, enter BIOS. It can be either Delete or Function key.
- It is important to change the boot device priority. Ensure to set the installation media at the top.
- Windows 7 installation will start now and set the language as preferred. The installation process may take some time to finish.
- Ensure to set Language, keyboard settings.
- Once the installation completes, your system will automatically reboot with the new operating system.
Now, launch Easy Transfer Tool, follow the instructions to reinstate your data.
After you upgrade the operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7, you can successfully install Sage 50 accounting software. Ensure to perform these steps only if you are confident about your technical skills or seek expert advice. You may also call our Sage 50 technical support phone number or discuss your problems with live chat team. We’re always there to guide you at any point.
Upgrade yearly to avoid Sage 50 errors
If you were looking for a good business management software that also doubles up as an accounting tool, Sage 50 is one of the best in the market. Sage 50 accounting software makes your life easier with its unmatched user interface and excellent user experience.
You can conduct tasks related to any accounting process, whether it is cash flow management or managing inventory.
However it’s important to upgrade sage 50 yearly to avoid any errors and to use the latest version. If you want your accounting information to remain safe and secure, make sure that you install Sage 50 correctly, and that you regularly upgrade and update your software. Updates include security patches that safeguard your data from being vulnerable to threats.
Finding it difficult to setup on your own?
Our Sage 50 technical team is there to help you with any questions that you may have related to Sage 50 accounting software. If you need expert advice, call us on our toll free number <TFN> to resolve all your issues in the most efficient and in timely manner.
- You may call us on 1800-865-4183 round the clock to reach our Sage 50 helpline.
- Our tech helpdesk agents are friendly, and will help you patiently no matter what your questions.
- They will answer all kinds of queries related to Sage 50 or related products.
- You can avoid feeling insecure during installation if you do not have technical knowledge, as our agents will help you during the process.