QuickBooks accounting software offers the support to multiple users. The user can easily access any file and perform any task and function. They can customize permissions for other customers with limited actions. For example, all the workers in their small and medium business probably require to access the QuickBooks Time tracking tool to login into their working hours. Some employees require to access inventory management sheets etc. Since there are many access points you have to go through, thus today we will find out “how to change user permissions in QuickBooks” all with ease.
Restricting user permissions keeps their company details secure and assist in limit errors.
How to Change User Permissions in QuickBooks?
In this blog we are discussing about how to change User Permissions in QuickBooks in below steps. The user will easily understand these steps. If any time they are facing challenges to follow these steps, they can call on Technical Support Number for QuickBooks.
- Click on company in the software menu bar.
- Tick on set up users and password.
- Choose the set-up users and tick on the open the user list into dialog box.
- Tick on the name of the customer whose permission they want to change. Tick on the edit user. Open the user’s access window.
- Tick on the three access levels, go into QuickBooks and choose the selected area of QuickBooks and external accountant. The first option gives the complete access except the user personal details. Choose either and tick on Next to end the process. Choose the second point and tick on Next to additional customizes permissions.
- Tick on no access or full access. Click on selective access in every of the next nine screens.
- Tick on finish
The user can follow the above given solution steps to resolve their error permanently. Anytime the user require few internal support with QuickBooks, the user can connect with their QuickBooks Technical Support Number. We are third party professional team which has remarkable QuickBooks support desk consisting of knowledgeable QuickBooks experts who connected with the QuickBooks related error on system running on window operating system.
The user can get in touch with one of their QuickBooks technical support by dialing at their toll free helpline number.