Since it is not easy to handle the business all by your own, thus we always remain provided with certain tools and programs that make our financial health a bit easier to understand.
If you don’t know how we gonna do that all by ourselves then Continue to read.
There are many things that go into looking and maintaining your business. If you take care of that everything thing then you’r life will become a lot easier. It is not only about ratios that make you understand that your business is investing in and what you are getting in return. Thus as already said that there are numerous things that will go into such a practice. And here we will discuss all of them one by one.
As per a survey done in the financial health niche, it is reported that the level of the business at the smaller level suffer a lot as compared to Businesses that are operating at a larger level. And the effect and the condition is quite obvious. The reason why smaller businesses and startups suffer is because of their financial condition and limitation of their budget. This later becomes one of the bigger causes that leads to financial ill-health later on.
What are the factors that lead to business adversities?
Since we have already pointed out to a study which has gone over the counters to prove, why businesses suffer financially, thus let’s figure out what leads to these conditions:
If you are running a business yourself then you need to be quick in your decision making. Quick decision makers not only win big in their life’s but also become great managers. Symptoms that you may face if you are not good in making decisions are:
- You may loose a great deal on behalf of your business.
- No profits to sustain your employees.
- Employee retention rate may be high.
- You may not be able to communicate well. Though this is not actually a problem as you may improve it anytime you want. Check out this article from “For Construction Pros” to know more about it.
- You may loose opportunity at certain occasions.
Women may not be good at business:
Here, I don’t want to create any debate about it, but as per recent study, not every women can handle the business the way they should. Here is the complete article from Nytimes.com that was published in 2017. Here they have tried to highlight every single cause which kind of proves that women are really bad in business.
People may think that they are financially literate but it is not. There are many assets that they can invest in but they ultimately do is continue to invest in their business. They try to keep all the eggs in one basket rather than diversifying. If you really need to gain financial awareness then there are certain blogs that you can look forward to:
- Get Rich Slowly: This is by far the best financial blog and one of the top in our recommendation list. Money magazine has infact called the blog, The Best in the financial niche. Check out here.
- Wise Bird: This is all about being wealthy on a budget. This is also their tag line and they are true to themselves and their readers.
- Consumerism Commentary.
- Budgets Are Sexy.
Sometimes, accounting is the major cause of their problem. If you are not able to track the record of what is happening in your business then you may not know about its health. Again if you are a startup then very likely you may not be able to afford accountants for the obvious reasons. But since it is important to do your accounting thus, on an affordable budget there are certain software’s available that can robotize everything for you. Take for example QuickBooks or Sage, they are best accounting programs available on the planet. Though their are many others like:
- Adaptive Insights,
- Budget Maestro,
The kind of functionality Sage and QuickBooks provide is by far the best in the industry. But since they are ultimately the software’s and not everyone can operate it, thus there is support you can always ask for.
- For QB Users: There is Quickbooks Support for update that takes care of all the update and error related issues and
- For Sage Users: Though sage is the best but they are somewhat tricky as well. Among all Sage 50 has maximum number of users. Thus if you are using the same program then Sage 50 support would be the best company for you. Though they are new in the business but they are outgrowing every major company out their.
How to stay financially healthy?
If you want to stay up and running and financially sound at the same time then all you need is do the following:
- Review your Business plans: This very crucial, as you really need to have your business aspect and everything related to it on your tips. If your business plan is not clear, then your vision of looking at growth may be shaky as well. Thus you need to review your business plans. If you are not good in creating a business plan for yourself then check out for this post.
- Check out for any opportunities provided: You may or may not know but your business offers great opportunities for you. In-fact businesses are all about dealing and building new opportunities. Since people are always on a hunt to make new clients, thus this is what you need to do. Grab every opportunity you come across to and communicate well.
- Track inventory: If you are into retail or wholesale mart that looks into stock all the time then should have an added task to look after your inventory. Your stock should be of crucial importance to you. If this misplaces or you are not able to monitor well then losses may start to show up. If you do not want this to happen with you then QuickBooks POS support will be at your service through out day.
Your finances are the back bone of your business. Have a good control of it and you will prosper.